Historic Line of Ownership by deeds in the Sheldon Town Hall
This house was likely built in 1923 by Guy Bush
On 7/23/1953 Homer Fairbanks purchased the house and a lot of 215 feet by 131 feet
10/29/1957 Hiram Paradeee purchased
1/20/1961 Homer Fairbanks owned the property once again
9/21/1961 Lorraine Bergeron and husband purchase.
This property and the adjacent land passed through a variety of ownership beginning with the Sheldon’s and on to the Graves’ until the mother of Guy Bush purchased the land. She handed it on to Guy in 1909.
1982 Vermont Division For Historic Preservation Sheldon Survey
Owner not identified in survey, built late 1800
A “four square” 2 1/2 house: slated hip roof with hip-roofed dorner, center front. Box cornice, frieze and corner boards. Paired 1/1 sash. Large fixed pane windows, with leaded glass on upper sash, on front right. Simple window and door surroundings. Porch on front and south: hip roof, turned posts, scroll brackets, lattice foundation cover.