RICE HILL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH SHELDON VERMONT
On May 21, 1906 George Remington deeded a parcel of land on the corner of Rte. 78 and the Rice Hill Road to the trustees of the Methodist Episcopal Church to be used to build a church. The all volunteer worker “Bee” constructed the church. It continues in use to this day with a few but extremely faithful members. Various improvements over time have kept the property in good repair with a recent painting in 2017 and work scheduled to be done on the roof.