Historic Line of Ownership by deeds in the Sheldon Town Hall
H P and Jennie Marsh deeded the land to W C Marsh thier son on 6/9/1906 and he likely built the house and lived in it with his wife Mamie M Marsh until 1948.
4/21/1948 purchased by Homer S & Margaret Fairbanks
7/23/1953 bought by Guy H Bush from Fairbanks
9/23/1961 Robert H Brown administrator of the estate of the late Guy H Bush sold the proerty back to Fairbanks
6/13/1962 purchased by George E and Ethel H Pope
6/28/1963 George R and Phyllis W Klinefelter bought
On 11/13/1963 Herman F and Donna Pelkey purchased it
On 5/21/1986 Donna Ducham (formerly Pelkey) sold to Duane and Debra Kennison
10/1/1999 Kennison sold to David Abate & Eric Roy
1/7/2004 Abate and Shayer sold to Yves Grenon
7/31/2015 Aaron Root purchased from Grenon
1982 Vermont Division For Historic Preservation Sheldon Survey
Owner: Donna Pelkey built c 1900
Rectangular, slatted, hip-roofed, Colonial Revival house: 2 1/2 story, clapboarded, 3×2 bay with hexagonal 2-story projecting bay at center, front with a triangular pedimented dormer on top with an arched window, and fish scale-shingle siding in gable. Mostly 1.1 sash (some paired) or large picture windows with leaded-glass upper sash. Wraparound porch: pediment over stairs, bulging wood posts (paired) , turned balusters lattice foundation cover. Porte cochere on south and hip-roofed, arched sashed dormer on north and south.
Property also has a garage built around 1910