Welcome To

 


 

Events
Vermont Historical Society
Follow Us On Facebook.

Bouchard Road Bridge

The iron  bridge at the mouth of Black Creek, erected in 1884 by the Berlin Iron Bridge Company,was a substantial structure. It was a parallel truss eighty feet long bridge with a fourteen feet roadway.
The town eventually replaced this bridge in 1903 with the steel spanned bridge that exists today.